Thursday, November 14, 2013

Welcome To The Horror

Hello all, my name is James Fontaine. Welcome to "Not For The Faint Of Heart", a blog dedicated to horror movies and my opinions/ reviews on them. My apologies in advance, the titles and such for these posts are all over the top, but I feel like it's appropriate considering horror films aren't about anything pleasant and happy. Plus I'm the one naming them, so deal with it.

                   Anyhow, I'd like to illuminate a bit about myself. To begin, I love horror movies. They are one of maybe three things I feel passionate about. I love sweets, and I'm a rather outgoing person. I can't wait to begin talking about all the movies I've seen or will see, so I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I will.



3 comments:

  1. I really like this idea. I'm a big fan of horror movies. I like to hear other people's opinions about the movies they saw and if they jumped at this part or something like that. Not all horror movies are scary, like those crack horror movies. Those are usually very funny and make fun of horror cliques. Well I'm looking forward to reading what movie you decide to review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited to follow this blog; I'm just starting to get into horror movies. Do you watch American Horror Story (it's a tv series)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge horror movie fan myself and I'm excited to see a blog that talks about them. Hopefully I'll see other peoples point of view on movies i like. And Ill get tolearn about movies i haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete